CollegeBoard.org is a very popular website for the candidates taking the SAT exams. Students can their test result through SAT Scores login page. There are useful study resources, free practice sessions, scoreboard to see scores at the earliest, send scores to respective college authorities and much more. If you are preparing for the SAT and wish to improve your scores, view the test results early, it all takes a few steps to register an account at the College Board official website and get going with ease.
How to View the SAT Scores on the College Board: Online Guide for SAT Students
Several College Board account users ask the question- how to view my SAT Scores College Board. Read this guide on how to view the SAT scores on the College Board website.
You can check 2020-21 SAT Administration Dates and Deadlines by visiting SAT test registration official site at https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register/dates-deadlines
Register Your Account at the College Board
You must create an account at the College Board to view your SAT scores. If you are particularly looking for SAT resources at the website, follow the steps below to sign up your account.
- Visit the College Board website – https://www.collegeboard.org/
- On the homepage, you will get the sign up link
- On the sign up page titled Create Your College Board Account- select the type of account you want to create- as a student or as an education professional
- Click on the student registration page link
- Fill in the Student Information correctly- Name, Sex, Email address, Date of High School passing, ZIP/Postal Code, School you are attending at present, Parent Information
- Create username, password and security question
- Ensure filling the details correctly and click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed to the sign up completion
Note: You can register an account as a student or as an educational professional. Fill in all the information to complete the account registration successfully.
How to Check the SAT Scores
You must sign in to your College Board account to check your scores. Follow the steps below to check your scores:
- Visit the College Board Homepage
- On the top right corner of the page, click on the Sign In link
- Enter your username and password to visit the account dashboard
- On the dashboard, click on the option- ‘My Organizer’
- Select the option- ‘My Tests’
- On the list choose- ‘My SAT Scores’
How to Send the SAT Scores to Your College/University
You must enter the name and details of your college at the ‘Update Score Recipients’ section of your College Board account if you wish to send the SAT scores to your college. Follow the steps below to complete the process:
- On the account dashboard, click ‘My Organizer’
- Select the option- ‘My Tests’
- Now Click on the option ‘Registration Completed’
- On the page click on the option ‘Update Score Recipients’
- Enter your college details properly and click ‘Add’
- Click ‘Update’ when you need to send the scores to your college
Why Create a College Board Account
There are so many reasons; the SAT students will find the College Board account extremely beneficial.
Free Access to Khan Academy SAT Preparations
If you are taking the SAT examinations, it is worth taking the SAT preparatory classes at the Khan Academy. These classes and study materials are available to the College Board registered students free of cost. Get access to the free personalized SAT practice materials, tests and lot of resources to get more points in the future tests.
Get the SAT Scores Faster
College Board is one of the trusted resources where you can get the SAT scores earlier. Once you have registered an account and entered the test information, it is easy to get the scores early and even forward them to your college.
Single Account for Multiple Purposes
If you are taking multiple courses, a single account on College Board gives you access to information related to AP, SAT, CLEP, BigFuture, NMSQT and PSAT.
As here we seen; it is so easy collegeboard.org login and check SAT test scores online.
College Board is one of the trusted resources where you can get the SAT scores earlier.