About Discover Financial Services
The Discover Financial Services is an American Financial Services Company, which issues the Discover Card and operates the Discover and Pulse network, and owns Diners Club International. It was founded in 1985, and headquartered in Riverwoods and United States. It operates two segments, one of Direct Banking and second is Payment Services. The Direct Banking segment offers Discover branded credit cards to individual and other customer products and services, as well as private student loan, personal loan etc.
When measured by cards in force, Discover card is the third largest credit card brand in the United States. The company is a bank holding company, as well as a financial holding company. It has more than 15,550 employees.
How can you apply for a Discover Card with an invitation number?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have to received an invitation letter from Discover with an invitation number in the mail
- Follow Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the My Discover card website at : http://www.mydiscover.com
- Enter your invitation number into the necessary field as it appears in the invitation letter that you received from Discover.
- Fill out your personal and financial information as instructed.
- Finish the Discovery card application process as directed.
- If you have any questions or problem about Discover, please refer to the Discover FAQ at: https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/faqs/index.html?ICMPGN=FTR_HELP_FAQ