Citizens Bank Trufit Student Loan: Trufit Good Citizen Scholarship
Citizens Bank Trufit Student Loan: Citizens Bank is one of the nation’s oldest and largest financial institutions. It is recently opened its new application “TruFit Good Citizen Scholarship” for high school and college students.
It offers scholarships up to $7500 to students whose volunteer efforts have made a difference in their communities. If you are high school or college students, you would like to apply for a scholarship in a very easy way by the internet.
The Citizen Banks invites all the high school and college students to write their opinions of being a good citizen, and submit their activity online. They will provide three impressive prizes to winners. And those prizes are ($5,000, $2,500, $1,000). The whole process of application is very easy, simple and convenient.
All student need to just write down a little essay or take a small video-clip to explain what being a good citizen mean to you. Every student share your own idea and you will get opportunity to win the scholarship, which worth $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000.
More about Citizens Bank
Citizen Bank, also known as Citizen Financial Group, is an American bank. It was founded in 1828 and headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, and the United States.
It operates in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. It operates more than 1,200 branches and approximately 3,200 ATMs across 11 states.
A citizen rank is 22nd on the list of largest banks in United States. It has more than 17,600 numbers of employees. Citizen Bank offers personal and business banking, student loans, home equity products, credit cards, and more.
Steps to apply for TruFit Good Citizen Scholarship at Citizens Bank
- You have a device with internet access.
- You must have a U.S resident who is at least 16 years old.
- You must have a high school or college student for the require semester.
Follow Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the official website at: http://www.citizensbank.com
- Find the green image saying “Good Citizens Deserve Help with College” and get on the picture to start.
- Get on “Enter Now” on the next page to start the application. Then get on “Continue to citizensbanksgoodcitizenscholarship.com” to continue.
- Fill out your detailed personal information as necessary field, and then get on “Submit” to submit your application form.
- Follow all given instructions and submit your essay or video.
- If you have any question, please refer to the TruFit Good Citizen Scholarship FAQ on official website.
- For further information, please refer to TruFit Good Citizen Scholarship Official Rules. Read more articles on jio university.