How to Convert Safaricom Airtime to Mpesa?
Convert Safaricom airtime to Mpesa: Airtime is something that requires all prepaid Safaricom mobile phones so calls can be made, text can be sent and data can be used. Contrary to contract phones, it is essential to purchasing airtime in advance. If the Safaricom phone comes out of airtime, it cannot be reused until it gets to the top.
It is not always easy to sell ‘airtime’ or ‘credit’, especially if shops are closed or out of reach. Safaricom airtime Top-up offers many things to families and friends in Kenya and loved ones in Kenya, in many countries such as the UK, Canada, and Australia, so they can stay in touch. Here we discuss how to convert airtime into mpesa.
What is Safaricom Phones?
Safaricom is a leading mobile phone network in Kenya. Coverage of it is widest & strongest in the country. It also provides a home to the M-PESA Mobile Money service. Using this service you can send airtime to Safaricom phones with WorldRemit. You can also send cash directly to the receiver’s phone to buy goods and services in physical stores.
Process to Buy Safaricom Airtime Online
- You must have the phone number of your friend or family member in Kenya.
- Select ‘Airtime’ Service First.
- Enter the Phone Number of the Recipient.
- Then select how much airtime you want to send & pay online.
- After a successful transaction, you & recipient both will receive a confirmation SMS.
How to Convert Safaricom Airtime to M-Pesa
- Go to the ‘Buy Airtime‘ on your M-PESA menu.
- Now enter the mobile number of the phone you are buying airtime for.
- Then enter the amount of airtime that you wish to buy.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN here & confirm all details.
- After confirming all details you will receive a confirmation SMS through M-PESA.
- Note: Safaricom Postpaid customers can also use M-PESA to buy airtime for prepaid phones. Read more articles on jio university.
More Related Queries:
- convert safaricom airtime to mpesa
- converting safaricom airtime to mpesa money