What is Safaricom Airtime?
Convert Safaricom airtime to Mpesa: Airtime is something that requires all prepaid Safaricom mobile phones so calls can be made, text can be sent and data can be used. Contrary to contract phones, it is essential to purchase airtime in advance. If the Safaricom phone comes out of airtime, it cannot be reused until it gets to the top. It is not always easy to sell ‘airtime’ or ‘credit’, especially if shops are closed or out of reach. Safaricom airtime Top-up offers many things to families and friends in Kenya and loved ones in Kenya, in many countries such as the UK, Canada, Australia, so they can stay in touch. Here we discuss on how to converting airtime into mpesa.
What is Safaricom Phones?
Safaricom is a leading mobile phone network in Kenya. Coverage of it is widest & strongest in the country. It also provide home to the M-PESA Mobile Money service. Using this service you can send airtime to Safaricom phones with WorldRemit. You can also send cash directly to the receiver phone for buy goods and services in physical stores.
Process to Buy Safaricom Airtime Online
- You must have a phone number of your friend or family member in Kenya.
- Select ‘Airtime’ Service First.
- Enter Phone Number of Recipient.
- Then select how much airtime you want to send & pay online.
- After successful transaction you & recipient both will receive conformation SMS.
How to Convert Safaricom Airtime to M-Pesa
- Go to the ‘Buy Airtime‘ on your M-PESA menu.
- Now enter mobile number of phone you are buying airtime for.
- Then enter an amount of airtime that you wish to buy.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN at here & confirm all details.
- After conforming all details you will receive a confirmation SMS through M-PESA.
- Note: Safaricom Postpaid customers can also use M-PESA to buy airtime for prepaid phones
More Related Queries:
- How to transfer credit from Airtel to Safaricom?
- Mpesa safaricom charges/ check statement online
- How to convert Airtel airtime to cash Kenya?