Scottrade Bank Account Open: www.tdameritrade.com/Login
Scottrade Bank Account Open: Scottrade bank is one of the financial services bank. It offers convenient online trading account and mobile app gives you access to the Scottrade trading website, which is available in English or Chinese.
It provides mobile check deposits, commercial solutions, business checking, and money market, CDs, credit cards, digital wallets, and so on to customers using a Smartphone or tablet the convenience of banking anytime, anywhere. This bank offers financial solution for commercial customers and provides a variety of online banking services.
Recent update to its trading website now enable you to create up to 3 different trading home pages with up to 23 table displayed per page, simply select, grab and position to organize date in a way that works for you. It takes just $500 with no setup or maintenance fees required.
It takes only a few minutes to open an online account, and for this, you will necessary to provide some your information such as your social security number or individual taxpayer identification number, your employer’s name, address and phone number, and the beneficiary’s social security number, address and birthdates.
By Scottrade bank, you can easily access your loan accounts and make payments online. The whole process of opening online account is very easy and quick.
More about Scottrade
Scottrade is discount brokerage firm type industry and formerly called Scottrade Securities. It operates both online and at branches in the United States. It was founded in 1980 and headquartered in St. Louis, and Missouri.
It is strong candidate for beginner investors who want more than online-only service. The company has one of the largest branch networks in the industry and it has more than 500 offices across the country.
The company offers an electronic trading platform for the purchase and sale of financial securities as well as common stocks, preferred stocks, future contracts, mutual funds, and fixed-income investments. It has more than 3,700 employees.
Steps to open a Scottrade Online Account
- You have a computer with access to the internet.
- You have to provide some of your personal information and information about your employer and the beneficiary as required.
Follow Step-By-Step Guide for opening an account
- Visit the website of Scottrade Bank Account at: http://www.scottrade.com/contact.html
- Get on the yellow tag “Open A New Account” in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Enter your information into necessary field such as primary account holder information including name, email address, home address and phone number.
- Choose the type of account you want to open among options including Individual Brokerage Account, Joint Brokerage Account, and Individual Retirement Account.
- Get on “Continue”, and enter your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Fill out information of your employer and beneficiary, such as name, address, phone number, and the Social Security Number of the beneficiary.
- Get on “Submit” for complete and all you need to do is waiting for the procession of your application. Read more articles on jio university.