SBI Instapay Billdesk Helpline Number: Pay Your Utility Bills Online
www.billdesk.com helpline number: Using State Bank of India e-pay you can see and pay your utility bill with the help of online SBI account. With SBI online banking you can’t only transfer funds but it also gives you power to make online recharges and bill payment. You can pay your Telephone, Mobile, Electricity, Insurance and Credit Card and other bill from your home or office also. Payment instantly and receive SMS alerts regarding your bill payment.
The payment process is very easy, convenience, fast and safe. You can perform different task through online banking including checking your account balances, finishing funds, paying utility bills, as so on.
About State Bank of India Bill Desk
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra and founded in 1 July, 1955. It is India’s largest bank. It has 50 largest bank in world and more than 278,872 number of employees, 420 million customer, and more than 24,000 branches and 59,000 ATMs. It is provide all services to your customer.
SBI is biggest Indian banking and financial company in all over the world. The state bank of India has 20% market share in deposits and loan among Indian commercial banks.
How to Pay Your Utility Bills with the Help of Online SBI?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have Your username and password for Online SBI
Follow Step-by-step points :
- First, you go to the State Bank of India website.
- Then click on the button “Online SBI” on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the blue button marked “Login” near the link “PERSONAL BANKING”.
- Read all given information in the frame carefully to make sure your login is safe and then click the blue button marked “Continue to Login”.
- Enter your username and password to login and finish your bill payment as guided.
- For more information about online SBI and billdesk, please refer to the State Bank of India Personal Banking FAQ page.