SBI Bank Bill Desk: SBI Bill Desk Customer Care Number
SBI Bank Bill Desk: Using State Bank of India e-pay you can see and pay your utility bill with the help of an online SBI account. With SBI online banking you can’t only transfer funds but it also gives you the power to make online recharges and bill payments.
You can pay your Telephone, Mobile, Electricity, Insurance Credit Card, and other bills from your home or office also. Payment instantly and receive SMS alerts regarding your bill payment.
The payment process is very easy, convenient, fast, and safe. You can perform different tasks through online banking including checking your account balances, finishing funds, paying utility bills, and so on.
About State Bank of India Bill Desk
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and was founded on 1 July 1955. It is India’s largest bank. It has the 50 largest banks in the world and more than 278,872 employees, 420 million customers, and more than 24,000 branches and 59,000 ATMs. It provides all services to your customer.
SBI is the biggest Indian banking and financial company all over the world. The state bank of India has a 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks.
How to Pay Your Utility Bills with the Help of Online SBI?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have Your username and password for Online SBI
Follow Step-by-step points :
- First, you go to the State Bank of India website.
- Then click on the button “Online SBI” on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the blue button marked “Login” near the link “PERSONAL BANKING”.
- Read all given information in the frame carefully to make sure your log in is safe and then click the blue button marked “Continue to Login”.
- Enter your username and password to log in and finish your bill payment as guided.
- For more information about online SBI and billdesk, please refer to the State Bank of India Personal Banking FAQ page. Read more articles on jio university.
More related Queries:
- sbi bill desk
- sbi online billdesk
- SBI Bank Bill Desk