PNC Student Wallet Login: PNC Virtual Wallet Student Account
PNC Student Wallet Login: PNC (Pittsburgh National Corporation) offers a wide range of services for all students, here we will check PNC Virtual Wallet login steps. This bank Visa Card must be issued for a new Virtual Wallet Student Checking account that helps the student to better manage their money and avoid costly mistakes and fees. And at least 5 purchases made with your debit card post to your checking account within 60 days of account opening.
It provides two different accounts, such as virtual wallet and virtual wallet student. Both share the same set of core features, but Virtual Wallet Student also offers additional features designed especially for college students. The application process of this is very easy and quick and takes only a few minutes.
After applying for a Virtual Wallet Student account, you can manage life on campus and your budget, get free access to your account at 6,600 PNC bank ATMs, get a free PNC Visa card, receive free alerts, see your account history and upcoming payments, register in online banking and mobile banking and get international services, move funds and more.
More about PNC
PNC is a financial services corporation based in Pittsburgh. This name is derived from the initials in both of the banks: “Pittsburgh National Corporation” and “Provident National Corporation”. It was founded on April 10, 1845, and headquartered in Tower at PNC Plaza, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. This bank activates in 19 states with 2,459 branches and 9,051 ATMs.
PNC is one of the largest banks in the United States, fourth-largest in number of ATMs, fifth-largest in number of branches, sixth largest in deposits, and eighth-largest in total assets in the United States. The bank also provides financial services such as asset management, wealth management, estate planning, loan servicing, and information processing. It has more than 52,906 numbers of employees.
Steps to apply for a Virtual Wallet Student account online at PNC
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You must have to be a U.S. citizen age 17 or older.
- You must have to be affiliated with a university.
- You have to have your social security number handy.
Follow Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the website at: http://www.pnc.com
- Get on the link marked “Student Banking”.
- Get on the button marked “Apply Now” to continue.
- Get on the “Yes” button to indicate that you are a U.S. citizen age 17 or older.
- Get on the “No” button and choose the school with which you are affiliated from the drop-down menu as well as the campus, then get on one by one the “Individual” button, the “I do not have an account with PNC” and button marked “Apply” to continue.
- Fill out the application forms as instructed and then get on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow all given instructions to complete the application process.
- If you need more help for apply Virtual Wallet Student Account Online at PNC and PNC Virtual Wallet Login, you can visit the FAQ page on the official website. Read more articles on jio university.
More Related Queries:
- pnc growth account
- pnc virtual wallet student account
- pnc virtual wallet login