www.citibank.co.in Login: Citi Bank Net Banking
www.citibank.co.in Login: Citibank offers you an internet banking service customized for basic mobile, feature phones, and smartphones. With the help of this, you can view account information, pay bills, transfer funds, and more. Process of this is the convenience of paying your bill online, no more delayed payments, no more stepping out of your home or office to pay your bill on time, every time.
Service is available completely for Citibank credit card and debit card customers, and online banking is available 24 hours a day. After getting your account you can pay all bills such as mobile bills, telephone bills, insurance bills and so on immediately with the help of internet services.
Citibank is a private sector bank founded in 1902 and has headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the largest foreign direct investor in financial services in India. It has more than 12,500 employees and over 500 ATMs across the country. In 2012, the bank has received the ‘Best Corporate/Institutional internet Bank’ award for two years in a row. Citibank has credit cards, debit cards, and loan products available.
How to Pay Your Bill Online With Citibank Internet Services?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have your User ID and IPN.
Follow Step-By-Step points :
- First, you go to the homepage of
- Then click the blue button “Login Now” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your User ID and password in the blanks and then click the green button “LOGIN” at the bottom of the page.
- Follow step-by-step points to complete your bill payment.
- For other information about Citibank internet service, please refer customer service page. Read more articles on jio university.
More Related Queries:
- citi bank net banking
- citibank net banking
- www.citibank.co.in Login