Online Bill Payment by Citibank Net Banking Services
Pay Bill Using Citi Bank Internet Banking Option: Citibank offers you an internet banking service customized for basic mobile, feature phone and Smartphone. With the help of this you can view account information, pay bill, transfer funds and more. Process of this is convenience of paying your bill online, no more delayed payments, no more stepping out of home or office to pay your bill on time, every time.
A service available completely for Citibank credit card and debit card customers, and online banking is available 24 hour a day. After getting your account you can pay all bills such as mobile bill, telephone bill, and insurance bill as so on immediately with the help of internet services.
Citibank is a private sector bank founded in 1902 and headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is the largest foreign direct investor in financial services in India. It has more than 12,500 employees and over 500 ATMs across the country. In 2012, the bank has received the ‘Best Corporate/Institutional internet Bank’ award for two year in row. Citibank has credit card, debit card and loan product are available.
How to Pay Your Bill Online With Citibank Internet Services?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have your User ID and IPN.
Follow Step-By-Step points :
- First, you go to homepage of www.citibank.co.in
- Then click the blue button “Login Now” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your User ID and password in the blanks and then click the green button “LOGIN” at the bottom of the page.
- Follow step by step points for complete your bill payment.
- For other information about Citibank internet service, please refer customer service page.