Fidelity.com – Open the Free Fidelity Cash Management Account
Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s most successful retail investment services firms. It offers one of the widest ranges of mutual funds in the industry as well as discount brokerage and institutional and trust services to their customers. It provides payment services, ATM/Debit card, apple pay, bill pay, check writing, move money, EFTs, automatic investments, automatic withdrawals, and deposit money. If you are interested in fidelity Investment account, you can join with Fidelity Cash Management program and start to open the Free Fidelity Cash Management Account online. The process of opening your account is very easy, simple and convenient.
By Fidelity, you can manage both your cash and investments. You can transfer money quickly and securely between your bank and Fidelity, without deposit slips, stamps, or checks. It is one of the many features provider and full service cash management account. With the help of this, you can better manage your account and your investment and improve your ability of financial control.
About Fidelity Investment
Fidelity is a multinational financial services corporation. It was founded in 1946 and founder of this is Edward C. and Johnson. It was headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. In December 2017, it is the fourth largest asset manager with $2.4 trillion assets under management. It operates a brokerage, investment management, financial planning, and wealth management. It provide large number of products such as, Mutual funds, Annuities, IRAs, 529 plans, investments funds, electronic trading, life insurance, checking account and credit card. It served area in worldwide. It has more than 45,000 numbers of employees.
How to open the Free Fidelity Cash Management Account?
- You have a device with an internet access.
- You have to be an eligible tendered at Fidelity, which means you should be eligible for FDIC insurance.
Follow Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Fidelity official website at : http://www.fidelity.com
- Get on the green button marking “Cash Management“, then get on “Discover the Fidelity Cash Management Account” to get started.
- Go to the next page with brief introduction of the account. Get on “Fidelity Cash Management Account” to continue.
- Get on “Open an Account” on the next page. You will be asked to select an account type, get on “Next” to continue when you have finished.
- If you are already a Fidelity, then select “Yes, I have a brokerage” to continue; if not, you may select “Not yet, I’m new to Fidelity” and fill out your information as well to proceed.
- Get on “Continue” to open your account. Enter your personal information, account information and confirm what you have put in the box.