About Non-governmental Organizations (NGO)
NGO Jobs in Kenya Today – NGOs in Kenya Looking for Volunteers: Non-governmental Organizations commonly referred to as NGOs which are usually non-profit and sometimes international organizations that independent of governments and international governmental organizations that are active in humanitarian, educational, health care, public policy, social, human rights, environmental and other areas to affect changes according to their objectives. They are thus a subgroup of all organizations founded by citizens, which include clubs and other associations that provide services, benefits, and premises only to members. Here we will discuss about NGO Jobs in Kenya.
Work of NGOs
NGO is any non-profit, voluntary citizens’ group which performs a variety of service and humanitarian functions, bring citizen concerns to Governments, advocate and monitor policies and encourage political participation through provision of information. NGOs are usually funded by donations. Some avoid formal funding altogether and are run primarily by volunteers. Non-governmental Organizations are highly diverse groups of organizations engaged in a wide range of activities, and take different forms in different parts of the world. Some may have charitable status and some others may be registered for tax exemption based on recognition of social purposes. Others may be fronts for political, religious, or other interests.
NGO Jobs in Kenya
Here, we have talk about various NGOs vacancies in Kenya. You can get various kinds of jobs in NGO. Different kind of NGOs is work for the various purposes. You will join them by becoming a volunteer by applying. NGOs in Kenya will publish job for NGO program advisor, programs manager jobs, nutrition advisor, finance, HR, technical advisor, community development, social work and other top nonprofit sector jobs. You will apply for your interested jobs if you satisfied their qualification criteria, experience, etc. Here we have given you some popular NGOs name which is famous in Kenya for their great work for needy persons.
List of NGOs Work in Kenya
- African Conservation Centre: Mission of ACC is to conserve biodiversity in East Africa and beyond through the collaborative application of scientific and indigenous knowledge, improved livelihoods and good governance through development of local institutions.
- African Wildlife Foundation: Mission of AWF is to ensure wildlife and wild lands thrive in modern Africa. It is the leading international conservation organization focused exclusively on Africa’s wildlife and wild lands.
- Aga Khan Foundation: The Aga Khan Foundation brings together human, financial and technical resources to address some of the challenges faced by the poorest and most marginalized communities in the world.
- Amici Del Mondo World Friends Onlus: World Friends‘interventions are aimed at improving the health, social and professional conditions of the most distressed populations in the southern hemisphere. The final objective is the promotion of the autonomy of the communities in which the Association operates.
- Amref Health Africa: Mission of given organization is to increase sustainable health access to communities in Africa through solutions in human resources for health, health services delivery and investments in health.
- Asante Africa Foundation: It is a nonprofit organization that educates East Africa’s youth to confidently address life’s challenges, thrive in the global economy, and catalyze positive change.
You can check Current NGO Recruitments at given sources.