NDPL Online Bill Payment: North Delhi Electricity Bill
NDPL Online Bill Payment: ‘North Delhi Power Limited’, is an electricity service and the former name of TATA Power Delhi Distribution. As the name mentions it is a power supply organization. It supplies electricity to the whole of Delhi. Their work does not stop there, they also provide a number of services to their consumers.
Online Bill payment is one of those services. You can check for more detailed help on the official website. We all know how difficult is to spend time for bill payments by standing in a queue for hours. While NDPL bill payment login is giving the facility of online bill payments to their consumers then why choose any other option for this.
We all are aware of electricity is important in our lives. One cannot even imagine life without electricity. Just because that darkness does not become in our lives, this type of electricity provider works at its best. Tata Power DDL was founded in 2002 by TATA Power and Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
It is a public-private merger company where 51% of shares are held by TATA Power while the resting of 49% is held by Delhi Power Company Limited (Government of NCT). The headquarters of the company is located in New Delhi, India.
Here we will discuss how you can pay your NDPL bills online by following a few steps.
Modes of NDPL bill payments
- You can pay by cash/cheque/DD at Jeevan Centers on Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
- You can drop your cheque for bill payment at Skypak DropBox.
- You can also drop the cheque at the Axis Bank ATM drop box.
- You can use the ECS system to payment of bills where the amount will be directly debited from your account.
- You can make the payment by a call on 011-49165555 on your mobile or fixed-line.
- If you are an Airtel Mobile user then with Airtel Money utility, you can able to pay your NDPL bill.
- You can also make payment through NEFT/RTGS pay directly from your bank account in favor of TPDDL.
- There are machines available for anytime payment in TPDDL offices, you can also use them to make payments.
Above all options and more are available for NDPL bill payments. You can choose any of them as per your availability and requirement.
Online NDPL Bill Pay Login
As a consumer of TATA Power DDL, you can easily make your bill payments online. By simply following the below-given steps to log in to your NDPL account, you can pay your bills.
- Open the official website of the company that is www.tatapower-ddl.com in your favorite browser.
- Choose the online bill payment option available on the home page.
- It will direct you to the login page for access to your NDPL account online. The login page quite looks like,
- User ID and Password are mandatory fields you have to provide. To log in to your NDPL account enter the User ID which is your 11 digits CA number that you can find on your bill.
- The password is what you have chosen at the time of registration. Enter the same.
- Once providing the correct User ID and Password, click the ‘Submit’ button for successful Login to your NDPL account.
- What if you are a new user? Do not worry about it, just click on the link ‘For New User Registration: Click Here’ that will take you to the registration procedure. Once you complete it, you can also able to Login your NDPL account for online access.
- Lost your password or forgot it? Do not worry just click the link ‘Forgot Password? Click Here to retrieve.
See, how much time it takes to Login your NDPL account for online bill payment, very less. And in this very less time, you can able to do many things to manage your account not just bill payments. Let’s see what you can able to do with Login NDPL.
Benefits of NDPL online bill payment
- You can easily pay your NDPL bill online.
- You can able to download duplicate bill copies.
- For your reference or any other use, you can download the last E-payment receipt of your bill.
- With the Customer Number (CA) that you can find on your Bill, you can locate your nearest payment center.
- You can have a ‘confirmation slip’ of your last payment.
- You can able to check your outage status.
- You can view your billing history anytime.
- You can able to analyze your usage.
- Enroll to receive mail and text alerts.
- You can manage your account easily. Read more articles on jio university.
- ndpl payment online
- tpddl bill payment online
- north delhi electricity bill
- NDPL Online Bill Payment