www.citi.com/activatecard: Citibank credit card activation phone number
Citi recommend the best credit cards (Visa & MasterCard) in India. Compare and find the perfect credit card for you with maximum rewards and cashback on travel, dining, fuel, shopping and air miles. Get a Citi credit card online today in few simple steps and apply now to enjoy these amazing benefits on your credit card. After activation, Citi provide service such as Internet Banking, Citi Mobile, WeChat banking, Alert, and Statement on E-Mail. And also provide online payment like, Online Funds Transfer, Citibank Bill Pay, Online Credit Card payment through citibank Online Credit Card payment through Citibank Account.
Other information about Citibank
Citibank was founded in June, 16, 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York. It is the largest foreign direct investor in financial services in India; it has played a leading role in establishing market intermediaries with depositories and payment institutions. Citibank provides credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit. It has more than 3,700 branch locations worldwide. The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico.
How Can You Activate a Citi Credit Card Online?
- You have a device with Internet available.
- You have Citi Credit Card.
- You have valid email address.
Follow One-By-One points for Activation:
- First you go to the Citi Credit Card activation page.
- Fill up your account information such as credit card number, your name, security code, primary card member’s last 4 digit of SSN, and the date of birth in the required input box. Then Click on the blue button marked “ACTIVATE” to continue.
- For finish the activation all steps as necessary.
- During the process of the activation you have any problems, please call 1-800-347-4934 (Online Technical Assistance)