Once create your account, you will be able to manage your account online, pay all bills, view your account balance and transaction history, transfer funds, update your detail and more whenever you require by internet connection. With the help of this, you can save your time. Halifax can make your online banking experience even better.
Halifax, officially known as the Halifax Regional Municipality, is the capital of the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. It was founded in 1853. It is United Kingdom’s largest saving provider. The municipality had a population of 403,131 in 2016. The Halifax regional municipality occupies an area of 5,577 square kilometers, which is approximately 10% of the total land area of Nova Scotia.
How to Register for Halifax Online Banking?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have your personal details such as your name, date of birth, postcode and email address.
- You have your account details including your sort code and account number.
• Follow Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Halifax website at : http://www.halifax.co.uk
- Get on the “Register” at the top right corner of the page and jump to the Halifax online banking registration page at : https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/personal/a/registration/onlinepersonalregistration.jsp
- Fill out the necessary details about yourself and your Halifax account, and create a password for your account.
- Read the given terms and conditions and then get on the check box to confirm that you have read and understood them.
- Enter your email address, choose your marketing preference, and then get on the button marked “Continue“.
- You will accept a welcome letter with a username in the post, and then you will be able to sign in to Online Banking with the username and your password.
- For further information about Halifax online banking, please visit the Halifax Online Banking Help at : http://www.halifax.co.uk/onlinebankinghelp/onlinehelp.asp