After enrolling your card, you can auto pay or make a payment, fidelity bill pay, set up third party payments on your bank’s or another financial service’s website, call Elan card member service, mail a check to Elan and more. It provides number of services to its customer. You can simply exchange position if you have build up to get your attractive rewards from FIA Card Services.
About the FIA Card Services
FIA, stand for “financial Institution Association” is Bank of America and MBNA Card Services mutual. When bank of America acquired MBNA in 2005, the credit card servicing portion of the business was renamed to FIA Card Services. It was founded in 1991 and headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, United States. It was previously known as MBNA America, National Association and changed its name to FIA Card Services, N.A. in June 2006. It provides different types of high class financial services to its customers.
How to enroll in FIA Easy Rewards?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have a valid registration code as displayed on the invitation you received, or owning a valid FIA card services account.
- Follow Step-By-Step Guide:
- Visit the FIA Card Services Easy Rewards website at : http://www.fiacardservices.com/easyrewards
- If you have a registration code is available, enter your registration code into the necessary fields and then get on the button marked “Enroll Now“.
- If you don’t have the code, please enter your last name, last 4-digits of your FIA Card Services account number and 5-digit billing ZIP code into the necessary fields and then get on the button marked “Enroll Now“.
- Follow given all instructions to complete registration process.
- For further information about FIA Card Services Net Access Login Portal, you can visit its website at : https://www.ibsnetaccess.com/NASApp/NetAccess/LoginDisplay