Guide to Everest University Online Education and Student Portal Login 2018-2019
Everestonline.edu login: Everest University Tampa regulated by the Zenith Education Group (nonprofit organization working hard for career and school education in Florida) offers a series of online courses for US based students. Their E-learning programs are best suited for candidates not able to attend regular classes due to work or other commitments or even those who need to relocate for unavoidable circumstances.
If you have any issues with the Everest University Online Login, here are some resources to troubleshoot all your problems.
- To login to any online course, you can visit the page onlinecci.com Student Portal. Alternatively, you can also click on the link to the Student portal at the bottom of the Everest University website.
- Enter your User ID and password in the dialog box and click the ‘Go to Class’ tab to login to your account
You must enter the Student Portal Username in the User ID section. If you are not able to retrieve the username or forget the password, contact the eCollege student support helpdesk at 1-888-579-0191.
You can also visit the Everest University student support portal http://247support.custhelp.com/.
If you enter the User ID and password correctly, there should not be any problem when sign in to the online class. However, if you are having further problems, make sure using the computer system compliant for accessing the student portal.
Essential System Requirements
You can use Windows or Mac operating system on your laptop or PC to get the best experience using the following configuration.
Windows: Windows 7 and above
Windows 7/ 8/8.1: Chrome 52-53, Firefox 47-48, Internet Explorer 10-11
Windows 10: Edge, Chrome 52-53, Firefox 47-48, Internet Explorer 11
Mac OS X: OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.11
OS X 10.9: Chrome 52-53, Safari 7/8/9, Firefox 47-48
OS X 10.10: Chrome 52-53, Firefox 47-48, Safari 8-9
OS X 10.11: Safari 9
Most of the courses at the Everest University have acquired accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges (ACICS) – the premier accrediting agency formerly recognized by the United States Department of Education.
Why Enroll for Online Courses at Everest University
Everest University offers both campus training as well as online course programs to the national and international students depending on their educational background and preferences in associate, bachelors and master degree in several subjects. Some of the reasons, students from international locations prefer choosing online courses here:
- Depending on your preferences, you may enroll for 2-3 courses per semester to save time and strengthen the professional portfolio
- The courses are completely online so good for both regional and international students to get certified from the comforts of their own place
- The students who are employed in full-time jobs can continue with their academic studies online as per available time
- It is necessary to log in to the online courses at least once a week as per the preferred timings set by the candidate
- Highly experienced faculty to lead the online education programs, study materials, webinars, prepare exam papers etc
- 24×7 Helpdesk to assist the students in need of guidance
The course programs at the Everest University campuses are exactly same as available to the online learners. The students enrolled with the e learning programs can also take advantage of the e books available at the virtual library to find study materials as per their courses.
If you have any questions, visit the FAQs section at http://www.everestonline.edu/faq.
More Related Queries:
- Everest university online student login/ Orlando FL/ Tampa/ phone number/ result
Everest University Online Student Login
Access www.everestonline.edu sing in page and check results, if you have any issues with the Everest University Online Login, here are some resources to troubleshoot all your problems.