Everest University Online Login: Everest College Student Portal
Everest University Online Login: Everest University Tampa regulated by the Zenith Education Group (a nonprofit organization working hard for career and school education in Florida) offers a series of online courses for US-based students.
Their E-learning programs are best suited for candidates not able to attend regular classes due to work or other commitments or even those who need to relocate for unavoidable circumstances.
If you have any issues with the Everest University Online Login, here are some resources to troubleshoot all your problems.
- To log in to any online course, you can visit the page onlinecci.com Student Portal. Alternatively, you can also click on the link to the Student portal at the bottom of the Everest University website.
- Enter your User ID and password in the dialog box and click the ‘Go to Class’ tab to login into your account
You must enter the Student Portal Username in the User ID section. If you are not able to retrieve the username or forget the password, contact the college student support helpdesk at 1-888-579-0191.
You can also visit the Everest University student support portal http://247support.custhelp.com/.
If you enter the User ID and password correctly, there should not be any problem when signing in to the online class. However, if you are having further problems, make sure to use the computer system compliant for accessing the student portal.
Essential System Requirements
You can use Windows or Mac operating system on your laptop or PC to get the best experience using the following configuration.
Windows: Windows 7 and above
Windows 7/ 8/8.1: Chrome 52-53, Firefox 47-48, Internet Explorer 10-11
Windows 10: Edge, Chrome 52-53, Firefox 47-48, Internet Explorer 11
Mac OS X: OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.11
OS X 10.9: Chrome 52-53, Safari 7/8/9, Firefox 47-48
OS X 10.10: Chrome 52-53, Firefox 47-48, Safari 8-9
OS X 10.11: Safari 9
Most of the courses at Everest University have acquired accreditation from the Accrediting Council for Independent Schools and Colleges (ACICS) – the premier accrediting agency formally recognized by the United States Department of Education.
Why Enroll for Online Courses at Everest University
Everest University offers both campus training as well as online course programs to the national and international students depending on their educational background and preferences in associate, bachelor, and master’s degrees in several subjects. Some of the reasons, students from international locations prefer choosing online courses here:
- Depending on your preferences, you may enroll in 2-3 courses per semester to save time and strengthen your professional portfolio
- The courses are completely online so good for both regional and international students to get certified from the comforts of their own place
- The students who are employed in full-time jobs can continue with their academic studies online as per available time
- It is necessary to log in to the online courses at least once a week as per the preferred timings set by the candidate
- Highly experienced faculty to lead the online education programs, study materials, webinars, prepare exam papers, etc
- 24×7 Helpdesk to assist the students in need of guidance
The course programs at the Everest University campuses are exactly the same as those available to online learners. The students enrolled in the e-learning programs can also take advantage of the e-books available at the virtual library to find study materials as per their courses.
If you have any questions, visit the FAQs section at http://www.everestonline.edu/faq. Read more articles on jio university.
More Related Queries:
- everest online student login
- everest college student portal
- Everest University Online Login
Everest University Online Student Login
Access www.everestonline.edu sing in page and check results, if you have any issues with the Everest University Online Login, here are some resources to troubleshoot all your problems.