You can register your card account online at Citi cards website easily and securely. And it takes only a few minutes to complete the registration. Once registered your card, you can pay bills, organize multiple Citibank credit cards, view statements and all recent activity, check due dates and more. You can get many feature and benefits with online account.
Citigroup is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It was founded in June 16, 1812 and headquartered in New York, New York City, 388-390 Greenwich Street and U.S. It provides various financial products and services for consumers, corporations, governments and institutions. It also provide numbers of products such as, credit cards, retail banking, commercial banking, investment bank, private banking, financial analysis.
Citigroup is fourth largest bank in United States. It was ranked 29th in size in the Fortune 500 list. It operates 16,000 branch offices in 140 countries. It has over 200 million customer accounts and its business in more than 160 countries. It has more than 219,000 employees. It area served in international service.
How can you manage your Citi Credit Card account online?
- You have computer with internet access.
- You must have a Citi Card.
- Follow Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Citi Cards website at : http://www.citicards.com
- Turn over your mouse over the link at the upper left hand corner of the webpage that is marked, “Credit Cards.” This will cause a menu to appear.
- Get on the link marked, “Account Online,” under the section labeled, “Services & Tools.”
- Read through the introductory information regarding Citi Cards online account management and then get on the button marked, “Register Now.”
- Enter your Citi Card number into the necessary field and then get on the button marked “Continue.”
- Finish the Citi Card online account management registration process as directed.
- If you have any question or problem about Citi Cards or its online services, please refer to the Citi Help Center website at : https://online.citibank.com/US/JRS/helpcenter/main.do