Capital One or HBC Identity Verification Canada
Capital one is financial corporation bank. Since January 2011, it became the new issuer of HBC MasterCard and HBC Credit Card account. Based on the requirements of federal regulations, they are now required to verify the identity of every customer as well as cardholder of HBC. Customer has need to their card number and employment details to finish the online authentication. HBC online authentication with Capital One process is very easy, quickly and conveniently and then you can use it normally.
After completing HBC online authentication with Capital One, you will be able to continue to use your HBC MasterCard or Credit Card without going to its office to provide more additional information.
Details about Capital One
Capital One is Financial Corporation bank and specializing in credit cards, auto loans, and banking and savings products. It was founded in 1988 and headquartered in McLean, Virginia. It issues credit cards in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. It offers banking services, including checking accounts, saving accounts and money market accounts. It has more than 49,300 employees, creating over $16 billion yearly.
Steps to Complete HBC Online Authentication with Capital One
Requirements for HBC Online Authentication
- You have a computer with Internet access.
- You must have your HBC credit card number, your employer’s name and your occupation.
Follow Step-By-Step points for HBC online authentication
- First, you have to go the homepage of Capital One/HBC Online Authentication at – http://www.capitalone.ca/hbc
- Enter your HBC credit card number into necessary fields and meanwhile provide your employment details such as employer name and occupation. Then get on the button marked “Continue”.
- Finish the identity security procedure by following the instructions step by step of the website.
- For more information, please refer to the homepage of Capital One/HBC Online Authentication.