Maybe cleaning your home with your Bissell vacuum is too difficult because you have to replace the broken part. Knowing the Bissell model makes using the repair line simpler. That’s the right spot for you.
We’ve focused our understanding of your issue on an extensive range of resources. Depending on the sort of vacuum cleaner you possess, the model number can be found by a Bissell vacuum by looking for the following:
- The bottom rear wheels for an upright vacuum
- Outside and inside of the main housing for a canister vacuum
- On the top, side, and bottom of the main power unit for a central vacuum
Now that you understand how to find the model number on a Bissell vacuum, the wider community can provide some ideas for your device.
Don’t stop learning about your device; we’ll examine the most frequently asked questions that Bissell vacuum owners and consumers have.
Why Locating The Bissell Vacuum Model Number Is Important
Bissell makes a wide range of vacuums, including canisters and uprights, stick vacuums, and central vacuums. Service and replacement of vacuum components may be necessary over time.
Finding the model number is an important first step to help you find the right part for your model number.
Searching For The Bissell Vacuum Model Number
Every Bissel vacuum has a model number with a label, but it may take a bit of effort to find it. The general procedure for locating the model number for the 5 available vacuum types:
- Upright vacuum – Look for the model number label on the bottom rear of its wheels.
- Canister vacuum – You should find it on the outside and inside of the vacuum’s main housing.
- Central vacuum – Search for the label on the top, side, and bottom of the main power unit, and there you’ll see the model number.
If you are net-savvy you can just visit the Bissell vacuum homepage to search for your specific vacuum model number.
Below are the steps to find your Bissell vacuum model number through the Bissell webpage customer service:
- Using your smartphone or any smart device, access your browser and go to the Bissell site.
- When you’re on their homepage, search for the menu parts and supplies section on the upper left side of the screen.
- Another field section pops in, asking for the name of your product. Now you can fill in the search field with your correct product category, for example in the vacuum category.
- Moving on, this time it’ll ask for your product type in the search field. Fill in the field with your correct product type (e.g., the upright type).
- Lastly, after product type, you’ll have to fill in the family type of your product in the search field, such as the PowerClean family for example.
There you have your specific model number for your vacuum unit!
You might also want to check out this YouTube video for a quick visual guide on how to locate your vacuum model number:
Searching For Your Bissell Vacuum Serial Number
On your Bissell vacuum unit, whether you have the upright type, central, or canister vacuum type, a white sticker containing the serial number is attached to each device.
It’s normally hidden below the cleaning tank or in the vacuum cleaner’s lower rear or bottom (for Lift-Off versions, remove the Lift-Off pod to find the sticker).
You can also search online for the Bissell vacuum’s serial number. Simply visit the Bissell homepage and follow the steps below:
- Using any smart device, browse and go to their website which we highlighted above.
- Once you are on board with their homepage, scroll down a little bit and look for “Product Information.”
- Below the product information, fill in all the necessary data about your Bissell vacuum in the field.
- Once you are done, click at the end of the serial number field where it says, “Where is this?”
There you have again your specific model serial number for your vacuum unit!
Where Are Bissell Vacuum Cleaners Made?
Bissell is one of the best-known brands from the United States, but TOWERS vacuum cleaners are no longer manufactured here. The company moved all its production to China in 2003.
Bissell Vacuum Full Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your Bissell product is subject to exceptions and exclusions, then Bissell will replace or repair it upon receipt and after undergoing product assessment.
Bissell’s option, which is free of charge, during the life of any faulty or malfunctioning part, from the date of purchase by the initial purchaser.
Bissell 60-Day Refund And Return Policy
The Bissell return and refund policy clearly state that if you’re not pleased with your purchase, you have 60 days to return it for a replacement or a full refund. You may have your return picked up at your house with free shipping.
Instruction For Your Bissell Product Return
- Securely pack all products (including all accessories and manuals) and include the packaging list that was included with your purchase.
- No cleaning formula should be returned for safety concerns; nevertheless, they will be refunded.
- Attach your address to the exterior label of the returned package.
- Deliver your package to a FedEx-designated shipping center.
- Call the FedEx Return Program 1-800-Go-FedEx (or 1-800-463-3339) to schedule a pick-up.
- When your returned product arrives at the warehouse, it is thoroughly examined to verify that all attachments, manuals, and other components are there.
- Your refund will be executed after all of the components have been confirmed as received. This might take up to two weeks, and the refund will be delivered in the same payment mechanism as the initial transaction.
- Please refer to your user’s manual to review your warranty policy guide, if you are outside of the 60-day return period.
How Much Does A Bissell Bagless Canister Vacuum Weigh?
Weighing approximately 9.3 lbs, the Zing® Bagless Canister Vacuum is capable of cleaning your entire house with only one unit even though it’s lightweight and small.
The bagless vacuums provide powerful suction without the added weight and size. Because of their small size, these machines are simple to transport and store.
How Long Does A Vacuum Cleaner Last?
Manufacturers never say how long a vacuum cleaner will last, but you may extend its life by maintaining it properly and operating it appropriately.
According to Consumer Reports, the average life expectancy of a vacuum cleaner is eight years. However, this is dependent not just on the vacuum’s brand but also on how it is used.
In conclusion, Bissell.Comregisternow website is a great resource for those looking to register their Bissell product.
The site is easy to use and provides a lot of useful information. I would definitely recommend this site to anyone who owns a Bissell product. Read more articles on jiouniversity.