Bankofamerica.com/Auto Loans: Application Process
Bankofamerica.com/Auto Loans: Bank of America is one of the world’s most important financial institutions for serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing asset management, and other financial services.
So you can securely get started with the Bank of America auto loan application. The online application for an auto loan at this bank is very easy and quick. It takes only a few steps to apply for a low auto loan rate.
By auto loan application, you will be able to get a great auto loan rate on new or used vehicles.
It also offers an APR discount of 0.25% to 0.50% on auto loans and you must pay $311.00 per month for a $25,000 new car when you enroll in the preferred reward at the time of application and the additional discount will be offered to eligible its customer. It provides banking, credit card, automobile loans, mortgage, and home equity products.
About Bank of America Auto Loan Application
Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational financial services company. It was founded on October 17, 1904, and the founder of this bank is Amadeo Giannini. It was headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is ranked 2nd on the list of largest banks in the United States. In 2016, Bank of America was the 26th largest company in the United States.
Bank of America has 4,600 retail financial centers and approximately 15,900 automated teller machines all over the world. This bank is a number of products provided such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment, banking, mortgage loans, private banking and equality, wealth management, and credit cards. It has more than 29,000 employees worldwide.
Steps to Apply for an Auto Loan Account at the Website of Bank of America
- You have a computer with access to the internet.
- You must have your personal details such as your home and work phone number, employment information, and driver’s license information, together with the information of the car you are considering purchasing.
- You have to decide on the purchase type, your loan amount, and the number of months you want to finance the loan.
Follow Step-By-Step Guide for the application
- Visit the website at: www.bankofamerica.com/auto-loans
- Then go to the top menu, move your mouse over “Plan”, and choose “Car research center”.
- Get on “Auto Loans” on the new page.
- As necessary, you have to provide your contact information such as your name, address, etc., personal information such as your citizenship, Social Security Number, and so on, and the employment & income information, and then get on “Continue”.
- Type in your loan amount, select how many months you are planning for the loan, and provide the information about the car you are considering purchasing.
- Analysis all the information you have supplied, and get on “Submit”.
- You can sign in to get on your application status later.
- For further information about the application process at: https://elending.bankofamerica.com/elending/help/autoChecklist.jsp. Read more articles on jio university.