Bank of America Online Enrollment for Banking Services
Bank of America Online Enrollment for Banking Services: It is one of the world’s most important financial institutions for serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial services.
It offers mobile and online banking for their customer to access their personal and small business accounts. The enrollment process is very easy, quick, and takes only a few minutes. After enrolling, you can manage your bank accounts, see your balance, transfer funds, pay all bills, and more. Here we will discuss Bank of America Online Enrollment.
By feature and benefits of online banking, you will be able to secure access to account anytime anywhere, easily transfer money between your accounts and to friends and family over the internet. You can also save your time when you use bill pay. It is an easy, fast and secure way to pay bills.
About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational financial services company. It was founded in October 17, 1904 and founder of this bank is Amadeo Giannini. It was headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It is ranked 2nd on the list of largest banks in the United States. In 2016, Bank of America was the 26th largest company in the United States.
Bank of America has 4,600 retail financial centers and approximately 15,900 automated teller machines in all over the world. This bank is number of products provides such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment, banking, mortgage loans, private banking and equality, wealth management, credit cards. It has more than 29,000 employees worldwide.
Steps to make managing your Bank of America account easier with online banking
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have to have a valid Social Security Number.
- You have to have a Bank of America account.
- You have to have a valid email address.
Follow Step-By-Step Guide
- Visit the Bank of America website at: http://www.bofa.com
- Run your mouse over the tab at the top upper left of the webpage that is marked, “BANK.”
- Get on the link marked, “Online Banking”.
- Choose your location from the drop-down menu and then get on the button marked, “Go.”
- Read through the introductory material and then get on the button marked, “Enroll Now.”
- Tick mark the box to indicate the type of account that you have and then get on the button marked, “Continue Enrollment.”
- Fill out your account information into the necessary fields, tick the boxes to indicate that you the disclosure and Service agreements and then get on the button marked, “Continue Enrollment.”
- Finish the enrollment process step by step.
- If you have any questions or problems about Bank of America or banking online enrollment, please visit the website at: http://www.bankofamerica.com/help/. Read more articles on jio university.