Aflac Sales Agent: How to Become an Aflac Agent?
By getting this insurance sales agent, you can manage your own business, get gain real work experience, income plus cash incentives, and career opportunities as a sales intern. So, apply and enjoy a number of benefits of Aflac Insurance Sales Agent.
American Family Life Assurance Company, commonly known as AFLAC is an American insurance company and is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. It was founded on November 17, 1955 and founder of this company was John Amos, Paul Amos, and Bill Amos.
It was headquartered in Aflac Building, Columbus, Georgia, and the U.S. The company provides financial protection to more than 50 million people all over the world. It provides products such as supplemental health and life insurance.
The company offers un-reimbursed medical, dependent day-care, and transportation flexible spending accounts. It also offers services for HIPAA and COBRA. Nowadays companies offer different types of insurance policies in the United States such as accident, cancer, dental, life, short-term disability, vision, hospital intensive care, specified health event, and more. It has more than 10,212 employees.
How to Apply for a Career as Aflac Insurance Sales Agent?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have your personal details including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
• Follow Step-By-Step Guide:
- Visit the Become an Aflac Insurance Agent website at: http://www.joinaflac.com
- Fill out your personal details such as your name, address, phone number and email address in the necessary fields at the “Apply for career” section, and then get on the button marked “Submit“.
- Finish your application, and then a regional recruiting agent will call you to discuss the possibility of joining Aflac as an agent.
- After that, there will be an interview.
- For further information about a career as an Aflac agent, please the Flexible Work Schedule at: http://www.aflac.com/agents/flexibility/default.aspx. Read more articles on jio university.
More Related Queries:
- becoming an Aflac agent
- Aflac Sales Agent