Apple ID UK Login
Sign Into Apple ID UK: To use any Apple’s product, you will have Apple ID. For the security reasons, you will ask to answer some security questions. If required then you need to apple id reset. To keep yourself updated with time, you need to change your lifestyle. You need to be a smart user to walk with time.
Here we will see how you can reset security questions by your Apple ID Login. This World is becoming people of smart user’s world. You cannot even imagine how many new innovations are done in this smart user’s world. We all are aware of iPhone, a smartphone, the innovation of Apple Incorporation. The company providing services worldwide of Apple Stores, Apple Store Online, Mac App Store, iOS App Store, iTunes Store, iBooks, iCloud and more.
The company is founded in 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. Company’s head office is located in Cupertino, California, US. First of all, lets we look at products of Apple.
Apple Inc.’s Products
- iPad Mini
- Apple TV
- OS X
What is an Apple ID?
We can say that Apple ID is your username which you use to do everything with login. Whatever you do like shop the iTunes Store, to active iCloud on all devices, buy anything from Apple Online Store, make a reservation at online Store and more, if you have an ID then only you can able to do all these activities.
How to Reset Security Questions by Apple ID Login?
As mentioned earlier, for security reasons you need to answer some security questions at the time of creating Apple Id and Password. What in case you forgot the answers you have set? Don’t worry about, for Apple security of your Apple Id is very important, security questions provide extra security that helps Apple to verify that you are the person who asking for access to your account. If in case you forgot the answers than you can reset them. For that, you need to do as instructed below.
- Open the official website “www.apple.com” in your browser.
- There you will find an option on home page ‘My Apple ID’. Select that option.
- It will take you to the Apple ID sign in page. That is like,
- Select the Manage your Apple ID’ and sign in your account.
- As shown in above image, choose the ‘Reset your password’. Once you sing in, choose the ‘Password and Security’ option.
- After that select, the link available there ‘Send reset security info email to’ rescue email address (that you have entered as rescue email address)
- Now go to the rescue email address and check the email for reset. As instructed in mail, follow the steps and set up new security questions and answers.
- If in case you did not receive reset mail on rescue email address you can contact Apple Support for further help. They may be asking you to create temporary support PIN to verify identity.
Now check another option for reset security questions.
- Go to ‘My Apple ID’ first.
- Select ‘Reset your password’ option there.
- Sign in Apple ID and then select Next. For more idea take a look at below snapshot.
- In case you don’t remember your ID you can click on the link for help ‘Forgot your Apple ID?’
- Once you press ‘Next’ button you will have three ways to change your password. One is ‘Answer your security questions’ or ‘Use email Authentication’ or ‘Use two steps verification’.
- Choose ‘Answer your security questions’ and then press ‘Next’
- Select your birth date then press ‘Next’
- Answer the security question you have chosen.
- Set a new password and select Reset Password option there.
Please take in your notice that if you will answer security questions incorrect again and again then you will unable to access your account for certain period of time. You will have to wait till waiting period ends to access your Apple account.
So you see how easy to reset the password security questions by just following few steps. So, don’t worry if you need to reset your security questions…without any hesitation, you can enjoy all the activated of your Apple!
Most Searching Terms: