Anthem.com/register: Anthem Registration for New Members
Anthem.com/register: Anthem is an American health insurance company, founded in 1940. It provides its website www.anthem.com/register to their customer to get a free instant quote for your medicare solutions, or for your individual or family health, dental, vision, and life plans.
You can shop many products by Anthem.com such as health insurance, medicare, dental, vision, life, and other insurance products. You can register your account by providing your personal information from any computer with internet access. The registration process is very easy and quick.
Once your account is registered, you will be able to manage your Anthem plan and benefit information, find the best doctor and hospital, check the updated status of your claim, and more. You can make payment on the official website. Further, you can get access to estimate your cost, refill a prescription, or check your claim status.
WellPoint is one of the nation’s largest health insurance companies, with more than 34 million members. Formally, it became Anthem. It was founded in Anthem Insurance and WellPoint Health Network’s merger in 2004. It was headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, and United States.
It is the largest for-profit managed health care company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. They help to improve the health of their communities, deliver better care to members, and provide greater value to their customers and shareholders. It has more than 56,000 employees.
How Can You Register an Account at Anthem.com?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- You have to be a member of Anthem.com and also have your member ID number.
Follow Step-By-Step Guide:
- Visit the website at: https://www.anthem.com/register
- Get on the “Register now” on the right part of the page.
- Fill out your personal information, including your member ID number, name, date of birth, and email address. Type in the characters shown in the image, and get on “Save & Continue”.
- Generate your username and password, and get on “Continue”.
- Choose your notification preferences, confirm all the information you have provided, and get on “Submit” to finish your registration.
- If you have any questions, please refer Anthem.com Registration FAQ’s. Read more articles on jio university.
More Related Queries: