If you’re an Amazon shopper, you may be interested in the Amazon.com MyRewards card. This card offers a variety of benefits including 5% back on Amazon purchases, 2% back at gas stations and restaurants, and 1% back on all other purchases.
There is no annual fee and the card has a 0% APR for the first 15 months. Plus, you’ll get a $50 Amazon gift card when you sign up.
How To Log In With Amazon: Get Login With Amazon And Make Your Life Easier!
Using your Amazon username and password, you can sign in with Amazon to your other participating third-party sites and apps.
To use Login with Amazon:
- Go to a website or app that offers Login with Amazon.
- Select the Login with Amazon button.
An Amazon-hosted sign-in screen will appear.
Note: Websites and apps registered with Login with Amazon will always have a sign-in screen with an Amazon web address. You’ll never be asked to give your Amazon password to the third-party site directly.
- Enter your username and password.
- The first time you sign in to a website or app, you’ll see a screen asking for your consent to share certain information from your personal profile. If you’d like to share this data with the website or app, select Okay.
- You’ll be directed back to the website or app as a registered user or prompted to complete registration.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card
- Prior to accessing the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card information page, you will need to log in to your Amazon account which will direct you to the credit card page
- If you have an Amazon account but do not have the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card you can visit the application link through this page if you are attempting to apply for this card
- You can also find links to Chase which will direct you to credit card landing pages that allow you to access your card balance, make payments on your card, or add authorized users
- The Amazon Rewards card comes with many perks in addition to the cashback aspects which include fraud protection, no foreign transaction fees, and Visa Signature Concierge Service
The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card is becoming one of the more popular cash-back cards in part due to Amazon’s massive reach.
Amazon is the largest US online retailer and this credit card provides cardholders with some of the best cash-back rewards – particularly if you are an Amazon Prime member.
Cardholders will receive 1% cash back on all purchases made anywhere Visa is accepted. Additionally, cardholders are eligible for 2% cash back at all restaurants and gas station purchases.
Best of all, cardholders receive 3% cash back for all Amazon.com purchases unless they are an Amazon Prime Member in which case you receive a whopping 5% cash back for Amazon.com purchases.
Additional Information about the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card
- This credit card has no annual fee and new cardholders may be eligible for an Amazon gift card upon approval
- Points can be viewed at checkout when logged in to your Amazon account and reward points can be directly applied to your Amazon purchases with no minimums required
- 100 points are equal to $1 in rewards when redeeming your points through Amazon
How To Get Rewards At Amazon.Com With The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card
Benefit participants only during promotional periods and when the supplies available last. Cardholders with the appropriate Amazon Prime membership earn additional rewards on eligible purchases shipped and sold by Amazon.com made using your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, excluding purchases made through Subscribe and Save, Installments, Prime Wardrobe, and Amazon Fresh.
The amount listed in the promotional offer includes the 5% back you already earn on Amazon.com purchases with your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, and the extra % back you can earn with this promotion.
The promotion applies only to eligible items purchased with your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card at Amazon.com.
The extra % Back will be added to your account within a week of the transaction posting and will appear on your monthly credit card billing statement and be available for use within 1 to 2 billing cycles.
To qualify for this promotional offer, your account must be open and in good standing at the time of collection.
This promotional offer is non-transferable. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time. You can see more about your rewards program in your Rewards Program Agreement.
Where Can the Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Card Be Used?
Use your Amazon Visa card anywhere a credit card with a Visa logo is accepted. It can be used anywhere in the United States, and in over 150 countries all over the world.
Unlike store cards that can only be used at a specific shop, an Amazon credit card functions as a regular credit card in many ways.
You can use Amazon or Whole Foods as your reward option, but you can also obtain rewards at participating stations, pharmacies, or other retailers.
Who Should Consider the Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Card?
If you are a frequent Whole Foods shopper and are an Amazon Prime member, this card might make sense given the rebates and rewards.
A co-branded card like this provides not only access to rewards but a line of credit, and you have the flexibility of being able to use the card anywhere that takes a Visa.
If you don’t want to take out a credit card, but you have brand loyalty to Amazon and shop frequently on its website, you might consider an Amazon or Amazon Prime Store card.
How Can I Pay Off My Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Credit Card?
You can make payments on your Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa credit card through the Chase website or on the mobile app. You can also mail in a check when you receive your Amazon Visa card statement every month.
How Can I Cancel My Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Credit Card?
If you want to cancel your Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Credit Cards, you must contact Chase customer service at 1-888-247-4080.
Does Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Card Help You Build Credit?
Yes. If you manage your credit wisely, it can help you improve your credit over time just like any other credit card. This means using the card and paying off the balance or making the minimum payments before the due date.
Does the Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Have an Annual Fee?
No, the card does not have an annual fee. However, you will be required to purchase an Amazon Prime membership ($139 a year) if you want to open an Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa credit card account.
What’s the Difference Between the Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Card and the Amazon Rewards Signature Visa Card?
Both cards are co-branded by Chase and offer the same terms and conditions but slightly different rewards.
Prime members get a 5% back on all items purchased on Amazon.com and at Whole Foods, and non-prime cardholders receive a 3% rebate.
Both cards come without an annual fee, but a Prime membership costs $139 a year.
In conclusion, the Amazon.com rewards card is a great way to save money on your online purchases. It is easy to use and you can earn rewards points that can be redeemed for cash back or gift cards.
You can also use your points to get discounts on future purchases. Read more articles on jio university.