Bankoncit Login: Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility
Bankoncit Login: Aeronautical engineering is one of the disciplines of engineering that deals with the design, manufacturing, maintenance, development, construction, and testing of aircraft. It is one of the most popular career options for people who want to make their career in airplanes or space shuttles. This field offers you a wide scope to fulfill your dreams as it is one of the challenging fields of engineering. Nowadays there is a rapid growth in aeronautical engineering as well as in technological development.
Eligibility Criteria to become Aeronautical Engineer
Candidate must clear higher education 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. After completing the 12th one can opt for BE OR B Tech. After completing a bachelor one can go for a Master’s degree in ME/M Tech. One who wants to build a career in aeronautical engineering must-have skills like computer, communication skills, mathematical precision, design skill, physical fitness, vision, etc.
Institutes for Aeronautical Engineering in India
- Indian Institute of Technology; Mumbai, Kanpur, Chennai, Guwahati, Delhi
- Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
- Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
- Institute of Aviation Technology, Haryana
- Institute of Aeronautical and Marine Engineering, Bangalore
- School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
- Park college of engineering and technology, Coimbatore
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananathapuram
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Job prospects & Career opportunities in aeronautical engineering
Aeronautical engineers’ work is challenging as it is one of the most technologically advanced branches of engineering. Opportunities are available at various airlines like Air India, Indian Airlines, National Aeronautical Lab, Defense Research & Development Laboratories, Helicopter Corporation of India, Hindustan Aeronautics, Indian Space Research Organization, etc.
One can begin a career working as an assistant engineer or trainee after graduation. You can build your career in the public as well as the private sector. The scope of aeronautical engineers is very good at the international level also.
Remuneration Prospects of Aeronautical Engineers
The starting salary of graduate in aeronautical engineering is generally up to Rs. 15000 to 20000 monthly. One can earn higher in the government sector also. You may be offered a high package as per your educational qualification, skills, and your experience. Read more articles on jio university.
More Related Queries:
- aeronautical engineering eligibility
- eligibility for aeronautical engineering
- eligibility for mtech in aerospace engineering
Check Aeronautical engineering job description, eligibility criteria, online colleges, demand for aerospace engineers in the future and unemployment rate.