Once you create your online account with the Total Access, you will be able to access your whole payroll history from anywhere and anytime with the help of internet connection. You can also enter a change of address when you require, update your banking information, print tax statements, view current and previous pay statements and more. It helps your business find and inspire the talent you need to grow.
About ADP Canada Total Access
Automatic Data Processing, commonly known as ADP, is an American provides of human resources management software and services. It was founded in 1949, and founder of this company was Henry Taub. It was headquartered in Roseland, New Jersey, U.S. It offers numbers of services to their customer such as, human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source and more. It is best known for business services industry. It has more than 58,000 employees in worldwide.
How can you register for ADP Canada Total Access?
- You have a computer with internet access.
- Your company must be a client of ADP Canada Total Access.
- You have to your employment information such as Client Number, Company Code, Employee ID and Hire Date information handy.
• Follow Step-By-Step Guide:
- Visit the ADP Canada Total Access website at : http://totalaccess.adp.ca
- Get on the red button marked, “Register Now.”
- Read given terms and conditions and then tick mark the box at the bottom of the page to indicate that you have read and agreed to these terms. And then get on the button marked, “Submit”.
- Fill out your personal information into the necessary fields, and then fill out your employment information including your Client Number, Company Code, Employee ID and Hire Date into the necessary fields.
- After that, choose three security questions and provide answers for them. Next, create a password. And finally, get on the button marked, “Submit” and complete the registration process as directed.