eCampus.phoenix.edu Student Login
University of phoenix login eCampus: Located in Phoenix, Arizona, University of Phoenix is the 2nd largest university by enrollment in the United Students. It is a private university that offers on campus as well as online degree programs. It has 91 campuses. They offer associate, bachelors, masters and doctoral level degree programs as well as certificate programs in various disciplines. It offers online programs to individual also. To get expertise in specific field, the university runs five to six weeks certificate programs too.
University of Phoenix Login
Students enrolled to the university of Phoenix has can access to online resources by logging in to their account. In order to have login credentials, students must register their account.
Sign Up your Student Account
The signing up is a simple and quick process. Here are the steps given on how to sign up:
- Go to www.phoniex.edu
- Visit ‘Student Login’ displayed on top right of the home page.
- Go on the link ‘New to Campus? Sign up Here’ displayed below login window.
- Enter username and password in the space provided. Click ‘Login’ button.
- Create your username and password in the space provided. Enter your birth date, email address and IRN number in the fields provided. Click ‘Register’ button.
Login to your Account
Once you have registered your account, you can access university of phoenix login online anytime. Following given are the steps on how to login:
- Go to www.phoniex.edu
- Visit ‘Student Login’.
- Enter your username and password in the fields provided under login. Click ‘Login’ button.
University of Phoenix Online Teaching Jobs
If you have expertise in specific field and passion for teaching, you can join as an online faculty member. The job offers much flexibility; you can design your course work at time convenient to you. It also offers other advantages such as improve your communication skill and connect to the student community world over.
You can find current openings by clicking link ‘Faculty Openings’ at http://www.phoenix.edu/faculty/become-a-faculty-member/teach-online.html. You can apply for the position online. You just click ‘apply Here’. An application form will be displayed, fill it up providing necessary information. You need to upload your resume and transcript. To be eligible for the faculty position, you need to have master’s/doctorate degree from a recognized university.
More Related Queries:
- ecampus.phoenix.edu student login/ contact number/ jobs