Funding Meals for Your Children at School Just Got Easier with Myschoolbucks Login
My School Bucks Login: Depositing money to the food meal account of the students at school can be an issue for many parents in this age of hectic schedules. Managing meal accounts and funding for students is now easy for schools allowing Myschoolbucks online payment system. If you have questions about how this school meal payment method works on a secure cloud-based interface, herein is a concise description to answer some of the basic questions you may have in mind.
Previously named mynutrikids.com, the company changed its name to Myschoolbucks.com making it official since fall 2012. Enhanced with more advanced technology and a robust secure payment system, the site is one of the most trusted platforms for many schools and parents adopting the user-friendly interface into their lives to transfer money into the meal account of their children in school.
How Myschoolbucks Online Payment System Works
The parents create an account with Myschoolbucks login while adding the child’s school information, ID number etc. Once the money is deposited to the Myschoolbucks account, the balance is transferred to student’s school meal account directly on the same day. The parents can set the low balance alert as per choice to receive a notification to transfer funds when needed. For convenience, the system also support setting up automatic fund transfers upon reaching the low balance threshold.
Benefits of Using Myschoolbucks Payments
- Manage your account using any device as per choice (also available on mobile devices with iOS and Android)
- Flexible payment methods using VISA or MasterCard credit cards, debit cards, or set up AutoPay fund transfer directly from your bank account
- Set up and receive low balance alerts when the amount drops to minimum level in the child’s meal account
- Fund transfer services are available 24×7 with the facility of same day balance credit
How to Transfer Funds to a School Meal Account with Myschoolbuck.com
To get started, you must first create your account at the official website. Follow the steps below to register at My School Bucks and add your child to the account.
- Visit https://www.myschoolbucks.com/
- On the upper left side of the page click the link titled ‘REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT’
- Select the State/Province in which the student’s school is located and click Continue
- Now select the name of your child’s school from the drop down menu and click Continue
- On the menu at the left panel of the webpage, select ‘Getting Started’
- To find your child, go to Step 1
- Select the name of the School of your child
- Type the first name, last name and student ID of the child you want to add to your account
- Click ‘Find Student’
- When the child’s information appears on the screen, verify the details and add to your account
Once you complete the registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link for account verification. You must click the link to verify your account before adding a child or transferring funds. You can fund meals for one or more children using the same account. You just need to add the information for each child as per directions in the steps mentioned above.
After registration and adding children to the myschool bucks, you can manage the account online. Enter the Myschoolbucks Login details- username and password in the sign in box to reach the account dashboard.
Once you sign in to your account, you can take multiple actions- view transaction history, set up and receive low balance alerts free of cost, check balance amount etc. Myschoolbucks impose minimal service fee at the time of transferring funds to your child’s meal account. For information or support related to your account, you may send email to http://Support@myschoolbucks.com./.
Do you need further information on Myschoolbucks.com payment system? Please feel free to visit http://educate.myschoolbucks.com/ for all your queries.